Thursday 10 March 2016

Minor issues

VW wont put privacy glass on vans, but of course they pointed me towards the Kombi and Caravalle!
Oh and neither will they put seat swivels on!

So I'm sorting my own swivels so VW can go Swivel ! I have asked for standard rear hatch window which is cost free.......but wait.........Oh I can only have the "free" window with heated rear window and wash wipe! Privacy glass and heated windows dont do to well (although conflicting info there) So I'm thinking fit the rear window and wash wipe system,then I'll just replace said window with privacy glass and at least have the wash wipe!

Further issues arise when I find out the original company I was going to get the RIB single seats from tell me the company have removed them as they do not sell that many! Mmmmmm they are produced in France and the 2+2 seating arrangement is becoming popular odd one!

So after many hours searching I came across Banwy Vans they are able to supply me the two single Altair seats. Factory order so week 23 calendar wise!

We like the HiLo poptop for its roomy bed area, but found a newish company Skyline Roofs, they offer full length LWB roof, colour coded and bed the roof also has high low end hinges! And £1200.00 cheaper than the HiLo





No comments:

Post a Comment