Tuesday 18 October 2016

Rear Hatch Curtains

Vanx rear hatch curtains...........

Fairly easy to fit, for the top rail I had to shorten it by about 5" then drilled centre hole and fitted it, it needed a slight bend inwards. Then marked and drilled 4 more holes.
I then fitted the curtains, these are black out and stretchy so you need to position the bottom rail low enough to allow the curtains to sit slightly under tension. This rail I needed to bend a small amount again to match the curve. Again centre hole first etc.
The small plastic end caps on the top rail are a pain to fit. I would suggest fitting  one on before screwing into position.

The stud fasteners are then mounted in position to keep the outside hem against the frame. The screws provided are to long for the T6 so I used pop rivets .
Very happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment