Saturday 24 June 2017

Running water

I have two 25ltr water tanks slung  under the van utilising the spare wheel cage and some metal strapping. I did not order the spare wheel but VW decided otherwise!


The fresh water tank I used what I had left of the bubble wrap style insulation glued with the upholstery spray glue. The where the strapping went I used what I had left of some stick on roof flashing!But fitting them this way I have easy access to removing them for cleaning etc. Just drop the tyre cage and undo a couple of nuts and slide them out. When we had our T25 it had a 11 gallon onboard tank under rock n roll bed. We never travel with a full tank and use campsite utilities so its there for convenience mostly whilst traveling we will just hafl fill it. Waste tank at the rear has just a gate valve for emptying if we're on the move over a drain or bucket on site!


No comments:

Post a Comment