Thursday 2 December 2021

Electrics No. 703


After muchly deliberation and helpful contact with Sterling Power the Sterling unit is back in place, well new place! 
Wiring looks a bit messy needs a few cable ties etc to improve. It's bloody cold today so had enough! 
The Sterling unit needs air flow so can't really box it in. However when the OS units are finished the wiring can be!

It would appear that the issues I've been having with the sterling is connected to the the wrong main battery again. 
( In process of sorting correct battery) 
Which was confusing the Unit should be AGM stop start one, I was sold it as the correct one for my van!! 

The liesure battery is disconnected until main battery replaced. 
I need to re run the ignition live to the Sterling unit as well, fiddly but not an issue. 
So 
New main battery
Ignition live connection
Reconnect liesure battery 
And hopefully Bobs my uncle ( which he is anyway 😂)
Then I can get back to the refit! 

Retiring in February 2022 so should be able to crack on and who knows could even get away in the van in 2022! 😱😁

No comments:

Post a Comment