Friday 20 May 2022

Victron Bluesolar MPPT 75/15

20/05/22
Arrived a couple of days ago.
Wired it up easy enough. 
Not built in Bluetooth, so ordered Bluetooth dongle. Took a while to connect but got there in the end ! Opened app all I can see is the current state of leisure battery, wasn't showing any solar input 🤔😭
Nor anything else! 
Checked connections etc all ok. 
Refitted old mppt yep ok 😵‍💫
Refitted solar wires and sat to have a think! 
Emailed Victron and Company I bought it from. 

Then remembered I'd found my multi meter, worth a try! Solar panel chucking 14 odd volts out!!!! Checked leisure battery voltage 12.6 up from 12.3 yesterday! Great at least it's working! All other readings correct! 

So why does the app not show this? 

Hopefully victron / supplier can explain
Picture was taken half hour ago so will check again tomorrow to see, either way it's doing its job. 
Hopefully I've missed some configuration!

No comments:

Post a Comment