Sunday 31 July 2016

Re Wire

Initially I kept all the wiring outside of the panel convincing myself that if I needed access it would be easier! Self doubt I suppose. But today I'd had enough it looks untidy and unprofessional to me so I decided to run it all behind the panel!
I haven't screwed the panel on properly thank goodness. So it was easy enough to release.
I had to undo the the two positive and one negative lead from the box which is a bit of a pain, but I took a photo and numbered the positive wires.

I've run the wires through the small grey plastic panel at the bottom of the C post.
If you follow the line of the wheel arch inside you'll find an opening which will enable you to bring the wires up and into the middle section of the lower panel . I then just routed the wires between the Dacron insulation to the end and out through a convenient hole to the electric box.
It now looks a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment