Monday 13 June 2016

Who Knew?


Another trip out only to Wickes which was a waste of time!

Anyway, whilst going there the stop start wasn't cutting in, couldn't see any warning lights Oh great things are buggered already not even done 300 miles!

When I got to Wickes I had a look online and yep I was doing it right, so came home still not working.

Then I notice a small white "emblem" or whatever it was as couldn't work out what it was so waited till got home and got the manual out

Oh Dear apparently I hadn't fully shut one of the sliding doors!!! double checked and sure enough it was open a little bit but hooked so it wasn't going to slide open when I dropped the clutch and sped off!

Even the old Skoda shouts at you if you ignore a warning light but at least Skoda's was in red this one is white like everything else. But wait it wasn't a door open warning light, it was the stop start is switched off!!!!

Apparently it is sufficient for you to stop and check all your doors when the stop start doesn't work!

Learning all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment